This is a fun icebreaker/energiser for any group of people. This fun activity allows participants to become creative and generates a lot of laughter.
Each team to guess the activity acted out by other teams.
What You Need
- Activity cards in a hat or a box. Each card can contain the name of an activity for example driving, fishing, cooking and so on...
- A prize for the winning game, for example a box of chocolate.
- Divide the participants to teams of 3 or 4 people. Name each team based on letters of alphabet. For example team A and team B and so on
- Explain to delegates that each team has to pick an activity card randomly from the hat or box and nominate one person from the team to mime the chosen activity to the rest of the delegates.
- Other teams have to guess what the activity is and record the correct responses for each team on a flip chart.
- The team with the most correct answers is the winner.
Explaining the Test: 5 minutes.
Activity: 15 minutes