Use this exercise to help the delegates review what they have learned in the course. The aim is to make the review process entertaining and memorable. It is also designed to be competitive so that the delegates work a bit harder to review the content. Ideally, you should go through this exercise at the end of the course.
Ask questions from the other team and answer their questions successfully to win.
What You Need
- Divide the delegates to two groups.
- Ask each group to go through the entire course content and create 5 questions that have clear and obvious answers. They will be asking these questions from the other group.
- They should write the questions on one sheet and the correct answers on another sheet.
- Allocate 15 minutes for this part.
- Assign letter A and B to each group.
- Write A and B on top of a flip chart or white board.
- Now ask a volunteer group to ask one question from the other group.
- The other group should answer the question.
- If they have successfully answered the question:
- It is their turn to ask a question back.
- If they could not answer the question:
- The questioning group should explain the answer.
- For the group that could not answer the question, place an X underneath their group letter on the flipchart.
- The questioning group should continue to ask another question.
- Continue with the question answers until one group runs out of asking questions.
- The group with the least number of X marks underneath their letter wins.
Explaining the Exercise: 2 minutes
Activity: 15 min preparing questions + 15 asking questions = 30 minutes
Group Feedback: 0 minutes
Training Resources for You
Course Design Strategy
Available as paperback and ebook
Free Training Resources
Download a free comprehensive training package including training guidelines, soft skills training activities, assessment forms and useful training resources that you can use to enhance your courses.
Our Comprehensive Guide to Body Language
Train the Trainer Resources
Get Insights - Read Guides and Books - Attend Courses