This fun exercise is suitable for most groups including children over the age of 6. However the question may have to be adjusted for younger ages.
Participants are asked to share something personal in answering questions asked by their team members.
What You Need
- Question cards.
- These cards include a number between 1 and 20 as well as the question.
- Example questions are:
- What was your favourite childhood snack?
- What was the best April’s fool joke you have ever heard?
- What was your brother/sister’s pet name as a child?
- Place questions cards in a hat or a box.
- Ask the participants to sit in a circle in the training room.
- Each participant is given a number between 1 and 20. These numbers should be the same as those written on the question cards.
- Explain to participants that each person will pick a question card randomly out of the hat or box and read the question including the number on the card.
- The person with that number then has to give the answer to that question to the rest of the group.
Explaining the Test: 5 minutes.
Activity: 15 minutes
Training Resources for You
Course Design Strategy
Available as paperback and ebook
Free Training Resources
Download a free comprehensive training package including training guidelines, soft skills training activities, assessment forms and useful training resources that you can use to enhance your courses.
Our Comprehensive Guide to Body Language
Train the Trainer Resources
Get Insights - Read Guides and Books - Attend Courses