This is a fun activity which can be used as an energiser or icebreaker within any group of people. The physical movement associated with this exercise makes it ideal for long training sessions where participants have to sit down for a long time.
Participants to move in a synchronised motion.
What You Need
- Music player with an upbeat tune playing in the training room
- Divide the participants into teams of 3 to 5 people.
- Explain that each team has 2 minutes to come up with a synchronised move which all its members can participate in.
- Start playing the upbeat music.
- After the allocated 2 minutes, each team has 1 minute to demonstrate their chosen synchronised move.
Explaining the Test: 2 minutes.
Activity: 10 minutes
Group Feedback: 5 minutes.
How do you feel about your synchronised activity? Was it easier than you thought?
Training Resources for You
Course Design Strategy
Available as paperback and ebook
Free Training Resources
Download a free comprehensive training package including training guidelines, soft skills training activities, assessment forms and useful training resources that you can use to enhance your courses.
Our Comprehensive Guide to Body Language
Train the Trainer Resources
Get Insights - Read Guides and Books - Attend Courses