This exercise encourages delegates to think about something good that happened to them in workplace recently and share their experience with others by drawing it. This is a fun exercise and is most suitable for a group of delegates who generally work together.
Delegates to share one good work experience with their colleagues by drawing.
What You Need
- A sheet of flipchart paper for each delegates
- Coloured markers for each delegate
- Distribute the flipchart sheets and coloured marker pens between delegates.
- Explain that each delegate has to think about one good experience at workplace which has happened in the past month and draw that experience, events or news on their sheet of flipchart.
- Encourage delegates to be creative with their drawings and explain that they can use humour to make their drawing more interesting.
- Allow 10 minutes for this exercise.
- At the end of the exercise, ask delegates to come to the front of the room with their drawing and explain their drawings to others in 1 minute.
- Follow with a discussion.
Explaining the Exercise: 2 minutes.
Activity: 10 min drawing + 10 min showcase = 20 minutes
Group Feedback: 5 minutes.
Did thinking about good experiences at workplace made you feel better about your job? How easy was it to come up with good events at work?
Training Resources for You
Course Design Strategy
Available as paperback and ebook
Free Training Resources
Download a free comprehensive training package including training guidelines, soft skills training activities, assessment forms and useful training resources that you can use to enhance your courses.
Our Comprehensive Guide to Body Language
Train the Trainer Resources
Get Insights - Read Guides and Books - Attend Courses