By Panchanadhan @
Wednesday, July 6, 2016 4:34 AM
I've been using this [type of] exercise for long. The instructions are almost the same, with slight modification according to the group. YET, I've changed the last two instructions:
Can you follow instructions?
Read everything before doing anything, but do it as quickly as possible.
1. Write your name on the dotted lines at the top right hand corner.
2. Your date of birth : ___________
3. For how many years have you been teaching? ____Years.
4. Draw a wavy line at the left bottom of the paper.
5. Underline the word underline in this sentence.
6. How many triangles are there in the picture? _____
7. Who killed Mr Kadhirkamar, Sri Lankan Foreign Minister? _________________
8. Please stand up and look around all the people and say loudly “I have understood”.
9. What is 999 x 989 x 899 x 000: ___________
10. Raise your left hand above your head and count with your fingers, in your normal class-room voice, from 1 to 10 backwards. Bring your hand down.
11. What is the age of our Prime Minister? ___ years .
12. What is the latest Govt Order with regard to retirement of teachers? ________________________
13. Now that you have read up to here, please do only what instruction No 1 says.
14. Follow only this last instruction. Please do not do anything; do not express your feelings in any way; pretend doing the exercise.
This creates more fun