This fun and creative exercise allows participants to work within a team and brainstorm different ideas to come up with the right answer.
Team members to work together in untangling words and win a prize.
What You Need
- A copy of word sheet for each team (See an example of the word sheet at the bottom of this page)
- A prize for the winning team such as a box of chocolate
- Divide the participants into teams of 3 or 4 people.
- Give each team a copy of the word sheet.
- Explain that each team has 5 minutes to untangle as many words as they can.
- The team with the most correct words will win the prize.
- At the end of the activity, read out the correct answers to the group.
Explaining the Test: 5 minutes.
Activity: 15 minutes
All the words used in this word sheet are associated with the subject of “Team work”
By Pamela @ Thursday, November 21, 2013 1:04 PM
two of these words have typos!! (the first is missing an R and the last has an extra O that should be an E)
By Chelsea Elm @ Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:24 PM
Thanks for spotting this Pamela. It has been corrected.
Training Resources for You
Course Design Strategy
Available as paperback and ebook
Free Training Resources
Download a free comprehensive training package including training guidelines, soft skills training activities, assessment forms and useful training resources that you can use to enhance your courses.
Our Comprehensive Guide to Body Language
Train the Trainer Resources
Get Insights - Read Guides and Books - Attend Courses