Course on How to Boost Memory, Covers Powerful Memory Techniques Used by Memory Champions
Fully Customisable Training Course Material
"Be master of mind rather than mastered by mind.”
You don’t have to be blessed with good memory from birth to enjoy one. Anyone can enjoy the many benefits of good memory and recall by using powerful memory techniques. Methods, examples and exercises explained in this course can help delegates to improve their memory many times over.
The course provides immediate results. By the end of the course delegates will learn several techniques that they can put to use immediately. Delegates can use these methods to remember list of names, numbers, people and faces, jargons, vocabulary of foreign languages, information from books and school work.
The course is designed with the needs of everyone in mind. From university students to businessmen, academics and professionals, people from all industries and domains can benefit from this course.
By going through this course, delegates will be able to:
- Recall a long list of words with ease
- Pair words together and remember the pairing associations
- Remember a long sequence of numbers
- Remember the data for much longer such as weeks or months
- Remember data by going over it only once
- Avoid using repetition and rote learning techniques that consume so much time and lead to poor short-term results
- Use the memory techniques for learning languages, school or university courses, industry jargons, people’s names and so on
The real power behind the memory techniques explored in this course is that they are easy to understand, quick to apply and amazingly lead to near permanent recall even after being used only once. As explained in the course, the memory techniques can be used in conjunction with methods such as spaced repetition to get impeccable results.
The course focuses on teaching delegates how to remember useful everyday data. The aim is to focus on areas that most people struggle with and wish they could do something about.
This course can be used in conjunction with Learning to Learn for a two day course. It is best if delegates go through Learning to Learn first and then follow it with this course to focus on Memory Skills.
Designed for people in business environments as well as students.
This is perhaps one of the most entertaining courses offered by Skills Converged. Delegates learn numerous inspiring techniques while going through a memorable training course.
In this highly practical course participants will learn:
How Does the Brain Remember Data?
- What is the brain capable of?
- Can you have a photographic memory?
- How does the brain incorporate new information?
- What is the secret to the success of memory champions?
- Why do people forget?
What is the Link Method?
- How to employ the power of imagination
- How to apply the method
- How to get the most from it
How to Take Advantage of Metacognitive Techniques
- What is a metacognitive technique?
- How to apply it
- What can you use it for?
- How to design and customise it so it can be applied to any memory task
How to Remember Long Numbers
- How to take advantage of a proven method used by exceptional memory champions
- How to design the method to suit your needs
- How to code numbers to take advantage of the power of your brain
How to Remember People and Faces
- How to use several powerful techniques to remember faces and names
- How to remember long or difficult names
- How to remember the names of a group of people you have just been introduced to
How to Invent Your Own Mnemonic Devices
- What common mnemonic systems are in use and what can you learn from them?
- What are peg lists and how to use them?
- How to take advantage of visual mnemonics
- How to use several mnemonics devices to remember numbers
- How to use mind maps
What Is Included
Everything you need to run the course:
- Trainer Notes
- Specific Course Guidelines
- Guidelines on Training Methodology
- Course Outline
- Recommended Readings
- Feedback Forms
- Certificate of Achievement
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
Buy & Download Training Materials
- Choose your training materials
- Add to shopping cart
- Get multiple courses to get discounts and create tailored training
- Pay using all major debit / credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- After payment processing, you are redirected to a download page
- You will also receive emails with download links
- Unzip the package and access all the training resources in MS Office format
You can customise, edit and modify the content as you desire
Unlimited workbook reprinting rights
The downloadable training package contains all you need to deliver a course
Designed based on the latest research in educational psychology, cognitive psychology, social sciences and business practices
Designed in line with the principles of accelerated learning
Designed to include many examples, case studies and exercises to improve learning and retention
Order online and download immediately after purchase
Receive editable source files in MS Office 365 (Word DOC/DOCX and Power Point PPT/PPTX) and previous Office versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016
About the Design Philosophy of Memory Skills Course