In-House Train the Trainer Training in UK
Our Train the Trainer course can be delivered in-house over 2 days. We offer a fixed price. We will train your staff to become better at teaching through an intensive proven course based on facilitation training and accelerated learning principles.
The course is designed to boost a trainer’s confidence and authority in the class, helping them to constantly keep delegates engaged. We will teach you techniques on how to maximise long-term learning for students through participation and exercises.
What You Get From This Course
By the end of this course, your staff attending the course will:
- Learn how to systematically approach any teaching activity
- Be able to deliver an engaging course using participatory techniques
- Get to deliver a mini training session and receive feedback
- Be able to methodically structure and design a course
- Be given homework and assignment to complete
- Be assessed by the tutor on the day
- Get a 120-page detailed workbook and useful checklists
- Receive video analysis and critique
- Receive a CPD accredited certificate of achievement
Why Knowing How to Teach Is an Essential Skill
We believe that you can significantly increase your organisational productivity if your staff know how to teach well so they can pass on their hard-earned knowledge to others in your organisation.
Experts are often time-constrained and poor training delivery can be a waste of time on all sides. Knowing how to train others is a different skill and needs to be mastered to avoid leaving many frustrated colleagues.
Teaching can be formal, like in a classroom, or informal, like on-the-job training. Either way, teaching well follows set discovered principles that we share with your staff in our Train the Trainer course.
When your staff know how to teach well, they will be more satisfied having shared their expertise efficiently. You will also end up with a more skilled workforce.
Who Is the Train the Trainer Course For
The course is for trainers (full-time or part-time), subject matter experts and managers who want to expand their teams. Anyone who wants to learn delivery skills, participative techniques or improve training impact in a classroom or on-the-job setting.
Why Get In-House Training
If you have several people in your organisation who have the same learning needs, an in-house Train the Trainer course is an ideal training option.
We can easily teach different experts from different fields in the same class on training methodologies. In fact, this leads to a better course with cross-fertilisation of ideas and techniques.
It is easy to book and arrange our in-house courses to run at your own premises. We can also select a suitable venue off-site if you wish.
We are specialists in training design and delivery. We design training materials and provide them to the training industry. We offer numerous products and services to improve training methodologies. Train the trainer is what we do.
Testimonials of Students Attending the Train the Trainer Course
What Is Covered in the Course
The overall aim of the course is to help attendees learn and practice proven training techniques that help them train others on whatever subject they are expert on. They will learn:
- How to structure a course
- Use facilitation skills to run it
- Keep their students engaged at all times
- Maximise long-term learning
Your staff will learn about four broad areas: on Method, Setup, Expression and Teaching.
This is an extremely hands-on workshop. Numerous focused exercises have been designed thoughtfully to help attendees learn and memorise what has been taught during the course and to give them an opportunity to try it out for themselves. By working together with other participants in the course, they can see how each technique is used in practice and how to apply them to their own courses.
Our in-house Train the Trainer courses are run similar to our public Train the Trainer courses with the addition of any tailored changes you require. For full syllabus, please see the details on our public Train the Trainer Course.
In-House Courses Are Much Cheaper
- Reduced training costs. We offer a substantially cheaper rate per delegate for our in-house courses. In-house courses are typically 30% to 50% cheaper than sending staff to public courses.
- No need to travel for your staff. Save time and money.
- No need to book accommodation for your staff. Save admin time and money.
- Reduced admin time. Save effort in dealing with sending delegates to a public course, handling travel expenses, etc.
In-House Courses Are Flexible
- We run the course based on your ideal schedule. This is much easier to arrange than sending staff to pre-scheduled public courses.
- Have access to key personnel if necessary. Maintain contact with your staff outside tuition times.
In-House Courses Lead to Better Training
- Receive in-context training. Use your own organisation’s familiar environment.
- Relevant training. Get to work on your own work examples and case studies during the course, making training much more relevant and personalised.
- Team building. Delegates go through a shared experience, can brainstorm ideas and learn from each other in the context of their own shared work. Learning continues easily after the course.
- Can be customised. We are specialist course designers and so we know all about designing, tailoring and customising courses.
In-House Courses Are Environmentally Friendly
In-house face-to-face training is green as only the tutor needs to travel.
How Much Does It Cost
For a 2-day course, we offer a fixed rate at £1990
- The rate is for the whole course for a maximum of 6 delegates. This is the optimum number for our Train the Trainer courses as we want to let everyone demo their training delivery and get evaluated on their performance.
- For 6 people attending the course, this comes down only to £330 per delegate.
- The course is for a minimum of 4 delegates. It is important to have enough delegates to have productive exercises and discussions.
- If you require more than 6 delegates to attend, please let us know and we will advise. We can run several courses with 6 delegates each and we can provide you discounts when we run multiple courses.
Tutor's Travel Expenses Included
The travel expenses in the UK are already included in the above rate and so there are no extra charges other than the rate mentioned above.
Available Where You Are
We provide our in-company Train the Trainer courses anywhere in the UK. For outside UK please contact us.
What You Need
All you need is the following:
- A meeting room with a projector / screen or TV to connect laptops to
- A tutor desk
- It is ideal if the room can be set in the traditional U-shape training room configuration, but this is not essential
- Enough room at the back to place a tripod so we can record the session for the delegates
The hours of engagement are: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
We need access to the room an hour before start and half an hour after finishing the course.
If needed, we can arrange off-site training for you.
What We Bring
The in-house course includes the following at no extra cost:
- Printed workbooks
- Printed certificates