In-House Training in UK
We provide in-house training on our Train the Trainer courses anywhere in the UK. For outside UK please contact us.
With in-house training, we bring the training to you and save you time and money.
- Reduced training costs. We offer a substantially cheaper rate per delegate for our in-house courses.
- No need to travel. Save time and money.
- No need to book accommodation. Save admin time and money.
- Have access to key personnel if necessary. Maintain contact with staff outside tuition times.
- In-context training. Use your own familiar environment.
- Reduced admin time. Save effort in dealing with sending delegates to a course, handling travel expenses, etc.
- Relevant training. Get to work on your own work examples and case studies during the course, making training much more relevant and personalised
- Includes tailored training at no extra cost. We are specialist course designers and so we know all about designing, tailoring and customising.
- Team building. Delegates go through a shared experience, can brainstorm ideas and learn from each other in the context of their own shared work. Learning continues easily after the course.
And this also is good for the overall economy; one tutor travels to teach many rather than many delegates travelling to a course to be taught by one.
What You Need
All you need is a meeting room with a projector, screen and flipchart. We bring the rest.
The in-house course includes the following at no extra cost:
- Printed workbooks
It is run exactly the same as our public courses with the addition of any tailored changes you require.
The hours of engagement are: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
How Much Does It Cost
The rate for in-house training will be: £895 / Day (VAT exempt)
For a 2-day course, the rate is £1790 (VAT exempt)
- This is for a minimum of 4 delegates.It is important to have enough delegates to have productive exercises and discussions.
- There can be a maximum of 6 delegates which is the optimum number.
- If you require more than 6 delegates to attend, please let us know and we will advise.
Travel Expense Included
The travel expense is already included in the above rate and so there is no extra charge other than the rate mentioned above.
Methods of Payment
We accept several forms of payment:
- Receive an invoice for the in-house course and pay by direct bank to bank transfer or cheque.
- Book online using debit/credit card or PayPal.
- The easiest way to pay is by bank to bank transfer.
We will tell you how to proceed after we have received the booking form from you.
How to Book
- Decide how many delegates are attending and which dates are suitable for you.
- Decide if you what to tailor the course or if you have any specific requirements.
- Contact us to book the course and tell us about your requirements. We will then agree to a date.
- We will then invoice you for the in-house course or you can book online using debit/credit card or PayPal if you desire. The easiest way to pay is by bank to bank transfer.
- We will prepare the course for you along with all the training materials required.
- We arrive on the day to your premises and deliver the course.
To confirm your in-house training, simply fill in the following form. Once your details have been processed you will receive a confirmation email with all the booking information included. Please contact us for support. By booking you agree to the in-house booking terms and conditions.
BOOK NOW USING THE IN-HOUSE BOOKING FORM