Highly Interactive Course with Many Coaching Practice Sessions
Fully Customisable Training Course Material
“There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.”
Coaching is increasingly becoming one of the most sought after and important skills for anyone in a work environment. It is a skill that no manager can live without. The days of direct commands from managers to their employees are long gone. The importance of inspiring and guiding employees to realise their abilities and discover their power and responsibilities can no longer be ignored. This is why any successful company is now deeply interested in formal and informal coaching carried out continuously in the workplace.
Coaching is not limited to managers and team leaders. Coaching skills are essential in helping and inspiring your colleagues, friends and family. This course focuses on the latest proven methods of coaching and covers important topics such as structuring effective communications, successful questioning methods and active listening techniques, the GROW model, human behaviour, motivational conversations, giving feedback or praise and many other relevant topics.
Coaching Skills course will introduce you to the mentality of successful coaches, the effective methods of managing resistive or defensive coachees, the ability to control your emotions and to use others in inspiring and directing them towards achieving their goals.
We have always been told what to do by our parents, teachers, boss or even our colleagues. Telling however, has proven ineffective when it comes to successful coaching. This course will teach you about sound and fundamentally proven coaching techniques which promise clear vision, measured objectives and great results for coachee.
Contains example coaching conversations and guidelines on how to conduct effective coaching
Detailed trainer guides helps you run coaching exercises
We know the best way to learn is by examples and hands-on experience, therefore this course is packed with effective practical and interactive exercises which would help you to quickly grasp different aspects of a well-delivered coaching session. Many questioning examples, scenarios and case studies are also provided throughout the course.
In this highly practical course participants will learn:
What is Coaching
- What is the difference between coaching and other kinds of instructional methods?
- How should you sequence your coaching?
- What should you talk about first?
- What are the principles of coaching that you must adhere to?
- What is formal and informal coaching and how do they differ?
- What are the best formal systems of coaching and how can you implement them at work?
- How can you integrate your coaching with HR performance appraisals?
- How to raise the awareness of a coachee
- How can you use coaching in line with your management responsibilities?
- What is peer coaching?
How to Motivate
- What are the main human needs?
- How to benefit from a variety of behavioural models to predict and motivate others
- How to take advantage of the power of motivation in coaching
How to Sequence Your Statements
- What is the GROW model?
- What kinds of questions should you ask in each stage of the GROW model?
- How to encourage others in the right direction
- How do humans learn and how can you use their natural learning habits while coaching to get maximum results?
How to Ask Questions
- What kinds of questions are ineffective in coaching and why?
- What results do you obtain from asking each type of question and how can you use this knowledge to coach?
- What types of questions can you ask and what are their pros and cons?
- What are open and closed questions and how can they help when coaching?
How to Give Feedback
- How to assess the coachee and provide valuable guidance
- How to give effective feedback
- How to overcome internal barriers while coaching
- How to overcome resistance to change or coaching
What Is Included
Everything you need to run the course:
- Trainer Notes
- Specific Course Guidelines
- Guidelines on Training Methodology
- Course Outline
- Recommended Readings
- Feedback Forms
- Certificate of Achievement
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
Buy & Download Training Materials
- Choose your training materials
- Add to shopping cart
- Get multiple courses to get discounts and create tailored training
- Pay using all major debit / credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- After payment processing, you are redirected to a download page
- You will also receive emails with download links
- Unzip the package and access all the training resources in MS Office format
You can customise, edit and modify the content as you desire
Unlimited workbook reprinting rights
The downloadable training package contains all you need to deliver a course
Designed based on the latest research in educational psychology, cognitive psychology, social sciences and business practices
Designed in line with the principles of accelerated learning
Designed to include many examples, case studies and exercises to improve learning and retention
Order online and download immediately after purchase
Receive editable source files in MS Office 365 (Word DOC/DOCX and Power Point PPT/PPTX) and previous Office versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016
About the Design Philosophy of Coaching Skills Course