Course on How to Shape and Expand Business Networks Step by Step
Fully Customisable Training Course Material
“The successful networkers I know, the ones receiving tons of referrals and feeling truly happy about themselves, continually put the other person’s needs ahead of their own.”
Whether you are self-employed or working for an employer, you will need to master the art of business networking. Networking allows you to remain in the loop, stay informed of future developments that are not yet made public and to capitalise on people’s knowledge and expertise.
Business networking requires a systematic approach. You will need to identify what you want to gain from networking, how to allocate your resources, which people to focus on and where to find new contacts. Before attending networking sessions you will need to know how to present yourself using a carefully crafted but casually delivered personal pitch. Your aim is to create a positive and memorable impression on the people you meet through networking. The entire process is simply something that you need to practice on until you become good at each part.
The course helps you analyse your current networks and recognise your key contacts which can then be targeted. This helps to optimise time spent while networking.
The course provides you with a systematic approach to business networking. The exercises allow you to examine your current approach to networking and update them based on best practice guidelines.
The Business Networking training materials comes with plenty of exercises, case studies and examples that help to illustrate key points. The course finishes with an end-of-course exercise designed to get the delegates practice a variety of topics covered in distinct sessions. The package contains comprehensive trainer guidelines.
Comes with Exercises on Assessing Personal and Professional Networks, How to Pitch and How to Improve Relationships
In this highly practical course participants will learn:
What Is Networking?
- What are the benefits of networking?
- What do you aim to achieve while networking?
- What are various types of networking?
Six Stages of Relationships
- Why some relationships stagnate and don’t progress forward?
- How can you classify your relationship with people you know using the six stages?
- What strategies would help you to take your relationships to a new level?
Set Your Networking Goals
- What goals are bad?
- What goals are ideal?
- How can you use strategic positioning, much like in marketing, to promote your personal brand while networking?
Build an Efficient Network
- How to take advantage of corporate networking and position yourself in a way that helps you achieve your objectives
- How can you analyse your network systematically?
- Which class of people should you focus on more?
- Which class of people should you avoid more to increase your networking efficiency? How can you improve your network step by step?
Find New Contacts
- Where to find new contacts?
- How to use a systematic networking plan
- What are the biggest mistakes while searching for new contacts?
Develop Your Pitch
- What is a pitch all about?
- What are the qualities of a good answer when someone asks about what you do?
- What are examples of poor answers and why should they be avoided?
- How to use a Two-Part Statement Formula to generate a pitch that has the qualities of a good answer
Attend and Perform
- What should you consider when attending a networking event?
- How to handle social discomfort
- Why it is important to get out of comfort zone?
What Is Included
Everything you need to run the course:
- Trainer Notes
- Specific Course Guidelines
- Guidelines on Training Methodology
- Course Outline
- Recommended Readings
- Feedback Forms
- Certificate of Achievement
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
Buy & Download Training Materials
- Choose your training materials
- Add to shopping cart
- Get multiple courses to get discounts and create tailored training
- Pay using all major debit / credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- After payment processing, you are redirected to a download page
- You will also receive emails with download links
- Unzip the package and access all the training resources in MS Office format
You can customise, edit and modify the content as you desire
Unlimited workbook reprinting rights
The downloadable training package contains all you need to deliver a course
Designed based on the latest research in educational psychology, cognitive psychology, social sciences and business practices
Designed in line with the principles of accelerated learning
Designed to include many examples, case studies and exercises to improve learning and retention
Order online and download immediately after purchase
Receive editable source files in MS Office 365 (Word DOC/DOCX and Power Point PPT/PPTX) and previous Office versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016
About the Design Philosophy of Business Networking Course