How to Order by Invoice
You can purchase our products by invoice and direct bank to bank transfer. Simply tell us about your details and the products you want to purchase by email and we will send you an invoice right away. You can use then pay by bank-to-bank transfer. The invoice contains all the necessary details for your finance department to arrange the payment.
Please consider the following:
- The fastest way to obtain our products is to use our shopping cart system and pay using debit/credit cards. However, if you wish to use the invoice method of purchasing products we provide this service as well. Please bear in mind that it can take an average of 3 days as this is the time it takes for funds to be transferred internationally.
- We accept UK BACS and for international payments we accept SWIFT which is a commonly used international standard. If you have any other payment requirements or want us to email the invoice to a specific person in your finance department, please let us know in your email.
- We will apply any current discounts to your list of purchases. This includes the discounts we have when you purchase multiple products. If you have a discount voucher code that you want to apply to this order, please let us know.
Please include the following in your email (our contact):
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your address / company address that will appear on the invoice
- Any other optional info such as purchase order numbers
- List of products you want to purchase
Once you send the email, we will issue you an invoice as an officially formatted PDF attachment. Please hand this to your finance department to arrange the payment. Once payment is made, please let us know so we can check and immediately send the emails with instructions on how to download our products.