Have you ever read an interesting book on success, motivation and happiness but was left at the end with the question, “So what do I need to do?” The majority of self-help books are inspiring and exciting, but they fail to provide clear and easy-to-follow instructions on what to do.
There is no generic formula that leads to a satisfied life. However, in the past few decades, we have learned a lot about the underlying principles of success. There is plenty to learn from high achievers who have been applying these principles to their lives. This book has been designed as a self-study course to help you carry out a comprehensive self-analysis. It will help you ask the right questions to get the right answers. Each chapter contains examples, inspiring stories, guidelines and exercises that will give you an insight into what you truly want in life. Chapter by chapter, you will learn to acquire the right habits that will get you closer to your goals and, ultimately, to a happier and more satisfying life.
At Skills Converged, we specialise in developing soft-skills training materials for the international training community. This book is the result of years of experience in training people on personal and interpersonal skills.
In this book you will learn:
- How to make yourself happy
- How to systematically achieve your goals
- How to prepare for a career change
- What focused determination means
- How to apply attention economy to your life
- How to avoid the mediocre trap
- How to motivate yourself automatically
- How to manage your work-life balance
- What it takes to become an expert
- How to avoid the skill plateau