This uplifting exercise can be used as part of a stress management course or any other training session where delegates are more likely to be stressed or under pressure. The activity encourages a proactive approach to problem solving and therefore can effectively reduce stress levels.
Participants to come up with ways to eliminate or reduce main sources of stress in their personal or professional lives.
What You Need
- Three small cards for each participant
- Give each participant 3 cards and a pen.
- Explain to delegates that they can write down 1 major cause of stress in their lives on each card. Allocate 2 minutes for this part of activity.
- Allocate 5 minutes for delegates to come up with 3 possible solutions for each stress cause.
- At the end of the activity ask for volunteers who want to share their problems and solutions.
- Follow with a discussion.
Explaining the Test: 5 minutes.
Activity: 15 minutes
What did you learn from each other? Did you have common causes of stress with others? How others dealt with them?