This engaging activity is suitable for most teams, especially for new teams where team members still need to find our more about each other.
Participants to share their knowledge on a specific topic with their team members.
What You Need
- A sheet of flipchart for each team
- Marker pens for each team
- A prize for the winning team, for example a box of chocolate
- A series of topic cards to the number of team members involved in a hat or a box. Some examples of the topics include: UK foreign policy, Vegetarianism, Olympics, etc.
- Divide the participants into teams of 4 or 5 people and ask each team to select a name for their team.
- Explain that each team will pick a topic card randomly. Each team then has 15 minutes to come up with 5 facts about their topic. They have to write the name of their team on top of their flipchart sheet and then add their facts to the sheet too.
- Explain that they will be judged on the overall design of their fact sheet, so they should come up with creative ideas.
- At the end of the allocated 15 minutes, put all the flip charts up and ask teams to vote for the best sheet based on accuracy of the facts, team’s sense of humour or the design of the fact sheet.
- The winning team gets the prize.
Explaining the Test: 5 minutes.
Activity: 15 minutes
Group Feedback: 10 minutes.