“A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.”
In today’s world, we experience a lot of demand for our time, inputs and contributions to the organisation we work for and the society at large. Such demands are increasing as world is getting more complex and real-time due to all the technological progresses and this can inevitably leads to more stress.
As a result, managing stress is a critical skill that you must master and pay more attention to as we advance more into the future. Stress management is about increasing productivity and operating at peak performance. With the right level of stress you can achieve as much as you are capable of, not to mention a higher chance of enjoying what you do when you are at it.
This course walks through many aspects of stress management such as time management, people skills, motivation, diet, influence techniques, right mentality, assertiveness and so on. Each topic is explored in detail and exercises are provided to emphasis the skills during the course. Managing stress requires the correct mentality and attitude towards life. This course, through several sessions and subjects, repeatedly explores this important topic so that the delegates are more likely to adapt to the new point of view and approach life with the right skills to get maximum results.
"Includes examples, scenarios, conversations and group exercises to use and learn how to operate at peak performance."
In this highly practical course participants will learn:
What is Stress?
- What is the impact of stress at individual or organisational level?
- How to monitor yourself to detect the early signs of stress
- What are the myths about stress?
- Can stress be good?
- How to take advantage of stress to increase your performance
- How to interact with people and manage your stress to get maximum results
- How to manage the impact of stress on your life
How to Monitor Stress
- How to look for signals that tell you how stressed you are
- Why monitoring these signals is the first critical step in addressing stress?
- How to read body language signals
- How to observe your emotions when getting stressed and respond to them accordingly
How to Avoid Extreme Distress
- What is distress?
- How to be assertive when communicating with others and how can this help you to reduce your stress
- How to organise and use time management to increase performance and reduce stress
- How to delegate to maximise your throughput
- What are the critical body language signals in assertive communication?
How to Manage Physiological Stress
- How correct breathing can help you to become more productive
- How to use diet to manage stress
- What physical exercises work best to relive stress
How to Reduce Stress
- How to use a set of eleven techniques to reduce stress? (These techniques are extensively explained and are accompanied with various exercises so delegates can practice them)
How to Say No
- How being able to easily say no can relive your stress
- How to say no and offload work from your busy life
How to Be Positive
- How to use the power of positive thinking to master the art of stress management
- How to use imagination to address stress
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Level: Beginner & Intermediate